You want to develop a website for your work or business without any design or programming knowledge. So we invite you to stay with us. Don’t worry; today, we will give you a solution; we will present you with the best free website builders of 2021 without having any knowledge of web development.
Table of Contents
Wix: the simplest website platform to use
If you want to develop a fast and straightforward way to use the website, you have to use the Wix platform. Wix is nothing more than a website creation platform based on its cloud system, which can be done on a website without having excellent programming knowledge. It has also been at the forefront of the development industry for a long time and constantly evolving; consequently, it has multiple characteristics, and one notices it.
Main features and ease of use
If you want to develop your first site or if you just want to test this platform, we present the main features that may interest you :
- Multiple language support: the platform interface is available in multiple languages, and it is Spanish. Consequently, you will have a hassle-free website creation experience.
- 900+ Templates – One of Wix’s great features is its template library.
- Drag and Drop Freedom – The feature that makes the Wix editor so popular is the way you can drag and drop anything and be able to drop it anywhere.
- Marketing tools: do you want to publicize the website? No worry about it; Wix contains SEO tools, email marketing, a social media post designer, and the good free. In addition, to have access to more advanced analytics, you have to subscribe to a paid plan, also to the Site Booster application, and others.
- Blog tools: the blog is just one of its “applications”; it is free and widely used. You can develop attractive and personalized blog posts quite quickly, although you cannot drag and drop the content like in the main site editor.
Here we show you the small disadvantage: the freedom you have for the creation and the multiple options of the site that result in the design of a site with Wix being more complex than with some of the other platforms.
Weebly: excellent option to start an Online Store
Weebly: great option to start an online store
Another excellent option is Weebly, which is nothing more than an online platform to develop web pages; it provides a service for free and another for payment according to users’ needs. It was developed in 2006 in San Francisco-California- by David Rusenko, Chris Fanini, and Dan Veltri. It uses a Widget format, allowing users to develop pages in just a few steps; users drag and drop different elements – images, text, among others – onto the page. Today it is the competition with other sites like Webnode, Jimdo, Webs, uCoz, Wix.
Also, if you don’t like Weebly’s free themes, you can add third-party themes, and unlike the Wix platform, you can change the themes whenever you want, allowing more flexibility.
Here are the main characteristics that may interest you about this platform :
- It has a very easy-to-use interface, which allows you to drag and drop different elements that will make up the site.
- No technical programming skills are required to develop websites.
- It has multiple professional designs or themes for creating websites, allowing modifying the CSS and HTML design in order for users to adjust it to their needs.
- It can be hosted on a free domain, under the subdomain weebly.com, for example, houses-web.weebly.com. The easiest way to acquire a domain is in the paid versions.
- Weebly blog, articles, tips, and information from the platform.
- It has an integration with Google Adsense.
- It has mobile applications for both Android and iOS operating systems.
- Customer Service.
WordPress: it is the best option for the free Website Builders if you want to host them yourself
WordPress: it is the best option of the free website builders if you want to host them yourself
Another of the creators of free websites for this year, and the absolute leader worldwide for the development of them for years is WordPress, which is nothing more than a web content management system (CMS or content management system ); in other words, it is a system to publish content on the web in a simple way. It is open-source software that can also be improved within your community; it is also free and can be downloaded from this site https://wordpress.org/ for different purposes.
Here are the main features that may interest you about WordPress :
- Free Distribution Application (GPL), you can use and make modifications for free.
- It has excellent user management, which allows creating users and assigning multiple levels of permissions in relation to the development and publication of content.
- Regarding the installation and update, it is very easy.
- On the subject of customization of the design, you can use templates and editable themes to customize the blog’s graphic appearance.
- Content creation. You can protect the reading of an article with passwords, develop an article, and have it published when a date arrives, sectioning an article that is too long to avoid excessive vertical scroll, among many more.
- Teach the previous articles in an organized way in time.
Webnode: allows you to create fast and elegant sites
Webnode is not an online platform to develop fast and elegant sites, from a simple landing page to a complete online store. You don’t need to be a programming expert or a great web designer because everything is preconfigured.
Main features and ease of use
The multiple functionalities of this platform are aimed at users who do not have much time to spend on their site and for those who want to edit the site on the fly. If you are one of them, then we will present the main characteristics :
- Has a mobile editor – Some website builders have a bad experience (or don’t work). This platform is one of the exceptions because it allows you to work the site on your mobile or tablet easily.
- Add small pieces of code to HTML: one of the great advantages is that you can add your own HTML code, it is a small thing, but it is an excellent feature.
- It has templates that can be customizable: although you have certain control, although you have some control over the way the content is presented, most aspects of the site’s appearance are determined by the template you select – thanks to that, they are attractive. However, you can customize the fonts and colors; at least, it’s something.
Also Read : 11 Tips To Improve Your Website