Among the most used social networks, there is certainly Instagram, which allows users and photography enthusiasts to share breathtaking views, dishes from starred restaurants, and so on and so forth. However, login problems can be frequent, simply because you forget your password. Here’s how to recover an Instagram password.
The methods that we are going to list in this article are two, both really easy, and that do not require any technical skills. It is possible to recover the Instagram password from a PC / Mac, or directly via smartphone.
Recover Instagram password from PC / Mac
- To recover the Instagram password from a PC or Mac you need to open the browser and type www.instagram.com in the address bar. Alternatively, you can click directly to this address to get to the page we need.
- From here, all you have to do is click on the blue writing “Forgot your password?”.
- In the next screen you will need to enter your email address, then click on the blue banner “Send the login link”
- Once this is done, go to the inbox, opening your e-mail client. Open the Instagram email that has just arrived (if you can’t find it, check the SPAM), and click on the blue “Login as’ ‘ button that shows your nickname.
- Once this is done, you just have to enter a new password.
Recover Instagram password from smartphone
- In this case, the procedure is very similar to the one described above, but everything is done from a smartphone.
- To recover the password you will have to open the Instagram application on your smartphone, and on the first screen always click on the button that asks you if you have forgotten your password.
- At this point, in the next screen that appears you will need to enter your email.
- Once this is done, click on “send email” and check your email box. In the Instagram message received, you will see the screen above where you will have to click on the “sign in as” banner.
- After clicking, you can enter your new password, and enjoy Instagram.
Also Read : How To Recover My Facebook Password?